Monday, April 13, 2009

Time to Get Real

Here is my way too pricey living room. After adding up my total (over 2K) it's time to get real and start budgeting better. I need to pick what I can't live without and what I can find cheaper other places. I love the Ballard Design clock but at $229 I'm such I can find something equally cute with a less shocking price tag. The patterned chair from Target is one of my favorite pieces and even though it's about $300 I love the pattern and I'm gonna chalk it up as a keeper. The Ikea chair is a total steal at $99 and the couch for under $500 isn't too bad either. The pillows are organic cotton and at almost $40 per pillow let's be real, so not necessary. The ottoman has been the bane of my existence for the last day. The amount of time I've spent on that today could have been invested somewhere else. After scouring the internet for one that's both affordable and doesn't have an outrageous shipping charge I've given up and am going to look at my local Home Goods, Marshalls and T J Maxx this weekend.

1 comments:

Jayci said...

I totally love your style.