Wednesday, April 22, 2009

May(ish,almost,kinda,sorta) Flowers

Yes I know it's April....barely!

Before packing them up I wanted to make sure I liked my new fun flora from Michael's. I like the hydrangeas but I'm not sure I love them in that little round vase. I already cut them though, whoooopsies, so I hope they grow on me. Get it! Grow! Flowers! Ok their plastic but whatever.
I love the blue vase I found at Homegoods today ($12.99, sweeeeeet) and I'm pretty happy with the coin disk branches. I think they'll totally fit in with my new living room and look much better against a tan wall.

Little digression now...how amazing is that art/photo wall up the stairs in this pic....

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! I adore the artwork on the stairs, I want to recreate this in my future home!

{Tara} said...

I have those exact coin disk branches in a vase in my living room!! They are lovely...and low maintenance! thanks so much for visiting my blog, by the way ;)

Posh Peach said...

How fabulous to feature the artwork like that. Love it! I have a little vase like yours that needs flowers.

Christina said...

that art will is amazing!

A.West said...

I love lots of the stuff on your inspiration boards - you have great taste!

I'm over at www.thescreamindeal.blogspot.com and/or www.thepregnancychronicles.blogspot.com :)

Unknown said...

PRETTY, PRETTY!

Children of the 90s said...

That last pic has definitely inspired me to decorate my stairway like that when I have my own house...amazing

Jill said...

Love your blog. I just started following..... I would love it if you posted where your sources are for your inspiration board.

Couture Carrie said...

I love that stairway!
Your blog is very aptly named!

xoxox,
CC

Michelle Schraudner said...

Oh my gosh, I love the staircase/photos/bright wall!

MS said...

Wow, that wall art looks amazing!